VALUING EVERY DROP: AN ONLINE MULTI-CHANNEL CAMPAIGN
Rad Campaign developed an online marketing and social media strategic plan focused on promoting Ceres' Valuing Every Drop campaign so that they are able to recruit potential donors over the long term and connect with thought leaders, influencers, and water experts.
OUR APPROACH INCLUDED
- Conducting a social media assessment for Ceres to gather insights that informed our recommendations and strategic planning for Ceres' ongoing social media engagement.
- Determining what types of content and topics drive the most conversation for Ceres on social media.
- Measuring the conversation level around water management, policy, and sustainability on social media.
- Influencer analysis and research.
- Conducting competitor analysis.
- Assessing staff capacity to manage and foster discussions on various social media properties.
MOVING PEOPLE UP THE LADDER OF ENGAGEMENT
Rad Campaign’s social media assessment and recommendations helped Ceres dramatically improve their social media content around water management and engagement with key influencers. The organization also made an investment in expanding their digital team, as well as training staff how to best leverage social media to really focus on fostering community via multiple online channels. The tactics in our plan helped Ceres measure their impact and move potential donors and advocates up the ladder of engagement.