Fighting for Clean Water Across America
Clean Water Action is the nation’s largest grassroots group active on water, energy, and environmental health issues. With 14 regional offices and 1 million members, Clean Water Action works for clean, safe and affordable water, prevention of health-threatening pollution, and creation of environmentally-safe jobs and businesses.
When Clean Water Action came to Rad Campaign, they wanted to create a new and modern site that supported nonpartisan campaigns to empower people to fight for clean water and make democracy work.
- New architecture for building strong grassroots groups and coalitions, and campaigns to elect environmental candidates and to solve environmental and community problems.
- A fully responsive design.
- Ability to easily add additional "sites" for states and offices.
- Improved navigation throughout the site, especially for state pages.
- New architecture for national issues or campaigns sections with improved ladders of engagement.
- Improved site search.
- Improved calendar/event module - events searchable by state, date, issue, etc.
- Hidden login/workflow for Admins/content creators - ability to assign access levels.