Reporting on Global Crises
Rad Campaign worked with Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting to redesign their website and showcase innovative award-winning journalism and support in-deph reporting on global crises.
- Restructure PulitzerCenter.org information architecture, and clarify their content relationships.
- Designed a mobile-first site that showcases journalists award-winning photograhy, videos, and news stories.
- Focus the site on user needs, accessibility, and analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Added new taxonomies for improved content searching and filtering, and connected related content to improve user flow.
- Redeveloped and modernized their Lesson Builder platform used for outreach and education to schools.
Average session duration increased by 30%
In the first four months after launch, Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting average session duration increased by almost 30%. The bounce rate has decreased, and users are experiencing improved performance on the new faster-loading website.