Visualizing Poverty in America Via Data and Reporting
- Rad Campaign redesigned TalkPoverty.org, updating the look and feel to have a modern media website presence.
- Incorporated compelling imagery that helped tell American's personal stories and how poverty impacted their lives.
- Dramatically improved the organization's ability to incorporate interactive features and multimedia in blog posts.
- Developed the blog to be highly shareable across social media, and easily load related blogs as users scroll to the end of a post.
- Re-tooled their poverty data section to improve usability and navigability, in order to make their state and congressional district data easier to understand (see portfolio screenshot below).