Build a movement to promote diversity in tech and startups
Rad Campaign launched Women Who Tech to disrupt a culture and economy that has made it exceedingly difficult for women entrepreneurs to access capital.
Only 2.2% of all investor funding goes to women-led startups. We want to crush that dismal stat through our Women Startup Challenges! We recruit and showcase early stage women-led ventures and put capital, mentoring, and resources behind early stage women-led startups who are creating disruptive tech companies.
- Showcasing the best early stage women-led startups on stage to investors at Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and more.
- Mobilizing a network of 65,000+ women in tech and startup founders.
- Developing strategic partnerships with Mayors in prominent global tech hubs, including London and Paris.
- Providing fundraising pitch coaching to startup founders who are raising their next round of funding.
- Building a robust network of investors to mentor startups.
- Hosting a Women Startup Challenge Podcast to help fund women founders globally.
- Developed the first comprehensive study on the harassment of women founders face while raising capital.
- Crafting media campaigns focused on the positive ROI of investing in diverse women-led startups.
- Generating press coverage in Fast Company, Reuters, Recode, Techcrunch, Forbes, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, CNBC, and more.
- Using multiple channels to highlight the achievements of women leaders in technology and entrepreneurship.
In addition to raising over $53M+ in funding, the startup cohorts are developing major partnerships with Amazon, Sony, and more. They are also being accepted into the largest accelerators globally.