RETHINKING ONLINE MARKETING to Promote Jewish Campus Life Across the US
Rad Campaign developed a comprehensive year-long online marketing plan to address Hillel's goals for marketing, student and parent engagement, and telling Hillel's story about Jewish life on 450+ campuses in an engaging way across multiple online channels.
- Assess staff capacity for launching an online communications and marketing program.
- Develop a year-long campaign calendar outlining creative online campaigns to engage Hillel's target audiences - students, parents, grandparents, and other niche audiences.
- Provide recommendations for rapid response.
- Provide social media engagement recommendations.
- Provide an in-depth social media and blog training to Hillel's program team at Ask Big Questions across college campuses.
INVOLVEMENT AT ALL LEVELS
The strategic online marketing and social media strategy roadmap developed by Rad Campaign for Hillel and Ask Big Questions resulted in increased online engagement with parents, students, and donors. We also worked with Hillel's student Fellows via trainings focused on online listening, content strategy, engagement strategy, and social media to increase their grasp of the etiquette and nuance needed to engage their peers successfully online. Each training was built on the Fellows' experiences in order to address the challenges they faced in the conversation groups they led.